Part 1: Logo Design
This is the logo I used for my website and I will be using it for my portfolio. I feel like it represents me as well as the fact that I need to keep things consistent across all mediums I use to show off my work.
Part 2: Portfolio Design
This is the cover for my portfolio, I made sure it looked a lot like my website for consistency. I used photoshop to make all of it and I added some textures to make it a bit more interesting looking.
In the end I wanted a bit more of a notebook paper type look which is where the lanes came from and I got what I wanted. As for the back of my portfolio, eventually I will change the blog name to my website once its all up and running properly.
Part 3: CD-Cover
This is my CD-Cover, there really isnt too much to say about it, its basically a shrunken version of my portfolio cover. The only changes are slight modifications to the text and logo on both sides so it would better fit the square space instead of its old rectangle one.
These are the images I chose for my graffiti research. Some of these look really nice and some of them just don’t seem to have a good composition. There are a few images I chose where it looks as though it may be photoshopped onto the surface but I can’t really tell.
This is the animation I made using flash. I tried to make a simple walk cycle but due to time constraints I had to shorten a 24 frame walk cycle to only 4 frames. The background is not a entirely original design but I pen tooled the entire thing myself.
This is my entry for the Decadent Dreams Chocolate Festival. I took an image of the famous Atlas Statue and converted it into a piece of chocolate and added drips in spots to make it seem like it was melting. I then added the “cherry on top” to really define the image as a piece of chocolate. I added white opaque lines and rubbed them into the statue to add the shine to the chocolate along with black opaque lines to create shadows.
This is the stop motion animation that our group did. It is a typography based stop motion animation using the song “Little Talks” by Monsters and Men. Ashley helped in the creative process, making a design and helping it come to fruition. Nicole was the creative director and did most of the actually drawing and coloring on the images. Mitchell was the editing and animation manager, he edited the images and organized them into iMovie.