- First, I want to remove the characters and replace the background that will be in their place.
- Second, I want to edit the colors of the image and exchange everything with gradients to give it a bit more depth.
- Finally, when its all done I want to increase the size of the entire image so I can use it for more things such as backgrounds.
- What is your domain name? rozegarden.me
- Is your domain name currently available? Yes.
- What is the purpose or goal of your website? To provide a place for my to publish my personal artwork.
- Who is your target audience? Who will visit your site? The audience is anyone who enjoys good art. Anyone who would like nice pictures or cool backgrounds.
- What topics or concepts do you want to cover? Nothing in-particular just any artwork I do. I plan to include a page for website designs, vector artwork, and photoshop backgrounds.
- How much information will you present about each topic and how will you present it? I will constantly add to each bit of information and it will just be presented in a logical way with newest at the top and oldest near the bottom and a search bar.
- What will attract your target audience to your Web Site? My own personal advertisement and help from people using my artwork, just telling people where they can find it.
- What methods will you use to keep your audience returning to your site? Updates and improved work.
- What changes will you have to make to keep your site updated? None, a basic site that looks pretty good will do fine for displaying art.
- Will you have a common logo or theme on all of your web pages? Most likely, it keeps consistency.
- Are these images readily available? Yes, I have them all in my personal files.
- What images will you have to locate? None.
- What images will you have to create? Backgrounds with more wavy earthy feels and new images for the future.
- How many images per page will you have? I was thinking anywhere between 6 and 10. It depends how the site will look best.
- Do your selected colors work well with your goal? They should as far as I know, it will take testing to get it right.
- Did you use a color palette generator (Kuler) to select a well-balanced set of colors? No but I will eventually.
Part 2 Navigation Map:
For the digital art 4 about me project, I want to do a vector drawing of my OC in illustrator which is my favorite program, I want him surrounded with the illustrator, photoshop, and after effects logos which are my favorite programs to use. I might make a fun background with some of my brushes in photoshop but it all depends on time constraints.
These are my first sketches for the new logo of “Visions Literary Magazine.” I plan to do major edits to the text no matter which one I pick and I think I will focus on that more then anything. I may or may not include an eye in some way to the design because it seems just a bit too obvious but also partly necessary.