Ripped Sailor

 Before

 After

This is my ripped sailor image repair job. The image took a long time to fix because I used extremely small brush sizes to fix most of it. The final image seems a bit crooked, I tried as hard as I could to fix it but this was the best I could do to fix it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s